Namaste, with great joy we would like to invite you to an upcoming Workshop. Furthermore, if you wish to conduct any of these workshops exclusively to your students at your school/ studio space, please get in touch with us.
1-day seminar Complete History of Yoga and its Origins
1-day seminar Practical Yoga class in a studio
1-day seminar Puja ceremony and 4 main prayers
1-day seminar themed as a Mantra Masterclass
2-day seminar Bhakti Yoga
2-day seminar on Guru Gita
2-day seminar on Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
2-day seminar on Meditation and its techniques
4-day seminar on Srimad Bhagavad Gita with introduction and commentary
4-day seminar on Patanjali yoga sutra
4-day seminar on Shiv Sutra
4-day seminar on Karma Yoga
4-day seminarHatha Yoga Pradipika
4-day seminar on Inner Tantra
4-day seminarMantra Yoga
6-day seminar on Advanced Raja Yoga practice (the academic study of Patanjali Yoga sutra)
6-day seminar on Kashmir Shaivism
6-day seminar featuring the discourse of Ashtvakra on Advaita
The workshop is divided into a series of 4 sessions held mainly on Saturdays (and Sundays) between 11:00 - 19:00.
The main objectives of this Workshop are:
- bringing forth the right knowledge.
- the do's and dont's related to the topic
- we will learn the basics of that topic along with the history.
- lecture on various other factors that make the concerned topic help unite our body, mind, and soul with the divine consciousness which is conducive to achieving self-realization and liberation for us and our loved ones.
* The whole presentation will be based on interactive methodology both practical and theoretical and a detailed question and answer round will be conducted. All academic materials will be provided by us.