- Chanting of the Om Mantra purifies the environment around you and creates positive vibrations.
- The Om not only benefits the person who is chanting it but also to the people around them wherever its vibrations flow.
- It cleanses your aura.
- It can place you in a meditational state which gives you deep relaxation.
- Your concentration increases when you chant this universal hymn.
- The ॐ chanting removes toxin from your body. It is said to give you better immunity and self-healing power.
- It improves your concentration and helps you focus on whatever your goals may be.
- The ॐ chanting actually improves your voice by giving strength to your vocal cords and the muscles around it. This is very helpful during old age.
- The ॐ chanting produces a vibration and sound which is felt through your vocal cords and sinuses. The vibrations open up the sinuses to clear the airways.
- The Om Mantra has cardiovascular benefits – by relaxing our mind and body, our blood pressure will decrease and our heart will beat with regular rhythm.
- Through chanting and meditation, you can have better control over your emotions, thus allowing you to see situations with a clear and rational mind.
- Regular chanting of this Mantra will take you on a spiritual journey to greater happiness and positivity, but only if it is done daily for a longer period of time. Mantras are not and overnight fix to your problems – you must have patience and learn the correct techniques.
- When the OM Mantra is chanted in a group, the effects are amplified and this will produce immense positive vibrations which charge up the entire vicinity.
- Some people have also claimed to lose weight through ॐ chanting as it puts your entire body in a heightened state of sensitivity – its vibrations are thought to stimulate your metabolism which would lead to weight loss.
- It has been our experience that Om can even help cleanse your skin. The massive levels of internal positive energy and a cleansed aura that come from chanting the Om Mantra regularly will be reflected externally with a sunny glow on your face and body.
- Your spinal cord is strengthened through the vibrations caused by sound of Aaaa. As this sound is generated from abdomen, it helps to strenthen the supporting muscles of the spinal cord.
- The sound uuu is created by vocal cords which benefit the thyroid glands and the throat.
- It is said that rubbing your hands together while ॐ chanting and putting those charged hands on different parts of body heals or activates those body parts.
- If those energy charged hands are put on your eyes, your eye sight will start improving.
Leave a Reply