In antiquated Hindu society, rudraksh is connected with the tears of Bhagavan Shiv ji, (Rudra + aksa). You must’ve seen numerous yogis, sages, babes, and babes wearing rudraksh. Its a mala as well as its entire power field of vitality, it’s not just a style embellishment but as well as an assistant to the spirit, paying little heed to your motivations to wear the rudraksh, there are particular Rules to Wear and if not remembered the rudraksh can bring about genuine harm to your prosperity.
Normally the dots of Rudraksha are hung together as a mālā. Customarily, it is trusted that the quantity of dots utilized ought to be 108 in addition to one. The additional dab is the bindu or “guru dab”. On the off chance that the mālā does not have a bindu, the vitality is said to end up recurrent and wearers who are touchy may get to be unsteady.
At the point when the dots are hung, it is prudent to do as such with either a silk or a cotton string. It is then encouraged to change the string at regular intervals to keep it from snapping and the 109 globules from disseminating. The Rudraksha mālā may likewise be hung with either copper, silver or gold, commonly by a diamond setter. A typical issue with mālās set up with such metals is the mālā being tied too firmly. This may bring about the internal parts of the Rudraksha seeds splitting and disintegrating from intemperate weight. Along these lines, it is important to guarantee that the mālā is tied freely.
Somebody who truly wants to leave undesirable propensities and carry on with an existence of virtue can wear Rudraksh’s and may get themselves free not long after in the wake of wearing it . This has happened to numerous. It might transpire likewise, on the off chance that you will unequivocally. Rudraksh force is more than any jewels, yantra, tantra, mantra and Jantra. By and large the wearer and the admirer of Rudraksh is honored with flourishing, peace and wellbeing. However there are sure safeguards to be taken to keep away from the addition of sins. These safety measures are, for example:-
- Rudraksh must be worn after Sidhhi (method of purification & charging with Mantra), performing the prayers and ritual rites for its sanctification and Hawan, etc. It should be worn on auspicious day, Monday or Thursday. Rudraksh Mantra and Rudraksh Origin Mantra is to be chanted daily 9 times while wearing in the morning and after removing before going to bed. Rudraksh must be removed before going to sleep and must be kept at the puja place.)
- Rudraksha, being organic, is preferably worn in ways that do not involve metal
- Rudraksh can be worn in the morning after having a Bath. It can be worn after reciting the mantra as above and incense/ ghee lamp etc must be used. It must not be touched before bathing. One should clean his hands properly after using the toilet.
- The wearer of the Rudraksh should not eat non-vegetarian food and should not take alcohol. He should speak truth always and must go to Lord Shiva temple for his blessings.
- Rudraksha must not be taken to the cremation grounds and funerals. Also, it must not be taken to the place while visiting a newborn baby.
- NEVER wear the Rudraksh while having sex.
- WOMEN must not wear the Rudraksh during their menstrual cycle.
- ALWAYS keep your Rudraksh clean. Dust and dirt can settle in the pores of the bead. Clean these as frequently as possible with something with soft, fine bristles. If the thread becomes dirty or worn out, change it. After cleaning, wash your Rudraksh with some blessed holy water. This helps maintain its sanctity.
- ALWAYS keep the Rudraksh oiled… After regular cleaning, oil the bead and treat it with incense. This is of UTMOST importance. especially when not using the bead for sometime, or storing it for a while.
- Many get confused with the shape and size. One should not seriously worry about it. Just see that the Mukhi is well defined, corns and contours are natural, and there are no cracks near the central hole. Normally the buyer gets a feel when Rudraksh is kept in the palm. He/She feels that this is the one which was wanted.
- Rudraksh is hot in nature. Some people just can’t wear it. Their skin shows signs of allergy. They can never wear any gold, silver, or thread chain. So better not to use it. Keeps the beads in the Puja room and offer daily prayers.
Leave a Reply